4D3N SABAH SEMPORNA SNORKELING PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT
To & fro MAS Airline ticket
Island hop to 6 amazing islands Snorkelling
FREE professional underwater photography
FREE romantic glass bottom boat ride
3 Nights stay at brand new WING TAT GRAND HOTEL
01. Flights, transportation, hotels, meals and itinerary stated in the brochure are subject to change without piror notice. Any changes after booking shall be advised accordingly.
02. The sequence of itinerary, meals and hotel arrangements are subject to the final confirmation by the local ground operator due to weather situation.
03. Tour buses are arranged based on group size. Every passenger is entitled to one seat each. Should there be extra seats remaining, it shall be reserved for the baggage storage.
04. Tour is conducted in Mandarin, unless otherwise stated.
05. Purchase of travel insurance is highly advisable.
06. The images shown in tour itinerary are only for indicative.
07. For other conditions, please refer to overleaf of your booking form for our standard terms and conditions.
08. The English version of itinerary shall prevail.
01. 行程表所列出的航班资料,交通,行程,酒店住宿及膳食安排, 将可能因应不同的出发日期而有所变动,恕可能不及时通知。 若报名后行程有所变动,本社将另行个别通知。
04. 基本上全程中文讲解为主。 若需要以其他语言讲解,务必在报名时提前通知本社。 本社将另作安排,但将以最终确认为准。
Upon arrival, proceed to Semporna
Check in hotel
Bohey Dulang Island – The islands are part of an extinct volcanic crater what are now forming a beautiful lagoon. The lagoon is open on its southern side but the crater rim on that side extends into a long coral reef. A thin channel separates Bohey Dulang from Pulau Bodgaya, which is the largest island in the group.
Mantabuan Island – Is a volcanic made island and the smallest in the collection of island that form Tun Sakaran Marine Park Mantabuan nestles at a distance of 2km from Bodgaya, the largest island of the Park. The area of Mantabuan is 10 hectares. The only occupants are the nomadic community of Sea Gypsies who inhabit Mantabuan and surrounding island. Known as the Bajau Laut, they live in their boats or huts built on stilts on coral reefs.
Sibuan Island – Seen as one of the best muck diving (macro divers paradise) spots in Malaysia. Here you can enjoy encounters with many amazing underwaters creatures, like pygmy seahorses, nudibranchs, mandarin fish, crocodile fish, lion fish, scorpion fish and frog fish.
Mataking island + Board Island – Is actually made up of two island; the Kecil (The small island) and the Besar (The big island). These islands are connected through a sandbar. This sandbar offers visitors the unique experience of feeling like they’re walking water.
Timba-Timba island + Board Island – Is known for the wonderful beach great to look for rare marine life that includes large cuttle fish, frog fish, crab, sea snakes and sometimes nurse sharks hiding under table coral. While turtles can be seen in numbers other frequent sights include blue ribbon eels, moray eels, barracudas lobster, large coral trout and snappers.
Pom pom Island – Small coral reef island in the Celebes Sea, has a white sand coral beach and is a significant nesting location site for green and hawksbill turtles
Check out hotel
Transfer to Tawau Airport
Rate & Review Your review will be posted publicity on the web.
Please log in to submit a review
Be the first person who comment on this package.